Thursday, December 21, 2017

What a Wednesday!

Compared to yesterday, today feels like someone driving down the highway going only 35 mph!  I can't believe that the store is over half way cleared out!  It's just too sad to think about right now!

So the new Jumanji movie is out and popular as ever!  I managed to go over to the theatre on my break and when I got there, there was a long line at the box office. I almost forgot that it was the release date for a few movies today! Wow! Crazy how the time flies by around the holidays!

Five days until Christmas!  I have gifts for my parents and brother, but very few for my dad and my brother.  I must get more for them!  I also need to get a gift for my far away friend before she comes home this weekend!  I have Chelsey's and Vinny's.  I still need to get Kami's and Becca's!  They are the hardest to shop for!!!  My head is exploding!!

Why did the mall have to stay open until 10pm anyway this week?  No one comes around at that time, except to see a movie at the theatre!  I'm just ready to see Jumanji tonight!!

Please, enjoy a picture of my baby, Butch!!  I love him!!  He's one of my three ABC kitties!  I miss his brother's: Angel and Cas!

I'm currently reading "Ready Player One" by Ernest Cline.  It's kind of a hard read, but it's very interesting!  It's really close to 2018 and I'll have to decide how many books I would like to read for that year!  I am thinking about keeping it the same, and if I manage to achieve it next year, I'll up it for the following year.  Only up by 10 to 15 books though!

So this post was supposed to be published yesterday, but things got all busy and all at the end of the night! Hope y'all have a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wise Words From Stargate!