Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Christmas Season

This Christmas was a descent one to say the least! Got a gift card for Subway, a Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 2 calendar, and a sign to hang up that my parents got from Hobby Lobby! It's a cool freaking sign!

The temperature that accompanies the winter is not my friend! Why can't we have the 60 degree weather and call it good? We've definitely been spoiled these past few months, so I guess this is mother nature's way of telling us she's done being nice this year.

Time will not speed up! We only have 2 people in the store right now. They're just looking around though. Maybe they'll buy something.

So I know that I'm totally being random, but what else is there to write about? I will never write about politics or anything of that accord. It's just too complicated nowadays! People have lost friends that way! You know what beats politics by almost anything?


There are my 4 little kittens that love to purr my ear off: Blackie, Jose, Blaze, and Ninja! They are Mama's Kittens! I'm proud to be their mama! Always will be!!!

I'm happy that I got to see Jenna this past weekend! She made my Christmas a whole lot better!

Looks like I won't be able to see my grandma or any of my relatives on Saturday since I have to work at the theatre. I bet a whole lot of people asked for it off. I'll have to wait til Sunday to open those gifts!

I hope you all have a great holiday season!

Originally Posted: 12/27/17

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wise Words From Stargate!